Improve the retention and engagement of your younger students with First's interactive activities.
Complete learning. Videos, games, books, worksheets, songs.
Early literacy, math, cognitive, motor and social skills
With 1000+ educational videos and 150+ learning activities
Anywhere with phones, tablets, and TV
program levels created by educational experts
First for Educator’s kit provides class materials and lesson development.
Made especially for toddlers and pre-k students to support professional developmental education and make learning fun. Early childhood educators can rely on the First for Educator Kit to introduce a curriculum that fully engages and retains students.
Through the BabyFirst series of games and characters, the teaching staff and students are able to apply concepts through an interactive approach with strong audiovisual aids and practical activities.Learn More
- Lesson 1 | Number Recognition
- Lesson 2 | Counting up to 10
- Lesson 3 | Quantities
- Lesson 1 | Letter Recognition
- Lesson 2 | Letters – advanced
- Lesson 1 | Primary Colors
- Lesson 2 | Art Activities
- Lesson 3 | Mixing Colors
- Lesson 1 | Identyfing feelings
- Lesson 2 | Practicing empathy
- Lesson 3 | Daily Routines
- Lesson 1 | Shapes’ identification
- Lesson 2 | Shapes around us
- Lesson 3 | Sizes & comparisons
- Lesson 1 | Basic Vocabulary
- Lesson 2 | Listening skills
- Lesson 3 | Vocabulary & Songs
- Lesson 1 | Musical Instruments
- Lesson 2 | Let’s sing along
- Lesson 3 | Music and Movement
- Lesson 1 | Working together
- Lesson 2 | Practicing manners
- Lesson 3 | Problem solving