Improve the retention and engagement of your younger students with First's interactive activities.
Teach with a vast library of short learning videos, games, worksheets, and supporting First for educators resources that provide academic lessons and allow them to continue to exercise those skills at their own pace.
Complete learning. Videos, games, books, worksheets, songs.
Early literacy, math, cognitive, motor and social skills
With 1000+ educational videos and 150+ learning activities
Anywhere with phones, tablets, and TV
program levels created by educational experts
First for Educator’s kit provides class materials and lesson development.
Within each kit unit, there are approximately three lessons with 30 suggested activities each, including flashcards, student workbooks, and answer keys!
Made especially for toddlers and pre-k students to support professional developmental education and make learning fun. Early childhood educators can rely on the First for Educator Kit to introduce a curriculum that fully engages and retains students.
Through the BabyFirst series of games and characters, the teaching staff and students are able to apply concepts through an interactive approach with strong audiovisual aids and practical activities.Learn More
- Lesson 1 | Number Recognition
- Lesson 2 | Counting up to 10
- Lesson 3 | Quantities
- Lesson 1 | Letter Recognition
- Lesson 2 | Letters – advanced
- Lesson 1 | Primary Colors
- Lesson 2 | Art Activities
- Lesson 3 | Mixing Colors
Social SkillsUnit 1
- Lesson 1 | Identyfing feelings
- Lesson 2 | Practicing empathy
- Lesson 3 | Daily Routines
- Lesson 1 | Shapes’ identification
- Lesson 2 | Shapes around us
- Lesson 3 | Sizes & comparisons
- Lesson 1 | Basic Vocabulary
- Lesson 2 | Listening skills
- Lesson 3 | Vocabulary & Songs
- Lesson 1 | Musical Instruments
- Lesson 2 | Let’s sing along
- Lesson 3 | Music and Movement
Social SkillsUnit 2
- Lesson 1 | Working together
- Lesson 2 | Practicing manners
- Lesson 3 | Problem solving
Wondering how First can help your lessons?
Provides professional and lesson development support to the award-winning classroom program.
Assures curriculum alignment with state-approved requirements for children ages 1 to 5 (infants, toddlers, and pre-kindergarten).
100% safe learning for kids. COPPA compliant and Ad-free classroom
Meaningful learning through the use of popular and positive TV characters
Quality fun educational time created by a team of top academic experts and advisors
Builds child's confidence with games that practice daily skills and routines
One login across all your devices (smartphones, tablets, OTT devices)
Want FIRST FREE for your Classroom?
Come on, let's chat! Let’s tailor the best program for you.
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
We will contact you soon as possible.